This post exists purely for the sake of debate from privileged people who disagree with the sentiments I’ve expressed anywhere within this blog. This means if you are:
‣ A man objecting to my stance on female oppression
‣ A heterosexual objecting to my stance on queer rights
‣ An able-bodied person objecting to my stance on disability
‣ A (disabled or not) non-wheelchair-user objecting to my stance on wheelchair users’ rights
‣ A middle or upper class person objecting to my stance on poverty
‣ A Christian in the Western World (including specifically the USA) objecting to my stance as a Pagan
‣ A thin person objecting to my stance on fatphobia
then you should share your opinions here. Just copy and paste a link to the entry to which you wish to respond, and then go about your comment as usual. I will reply to your comment in the context of the linked post. This allows the post to remain a safe space for the minorities involved, yet still allows privileged people the chance to disagree with, question, or discuss my posts.
Please be sure to familiarize yourself with my comment policy, specifically the rules on not using slurs or making threats. Otherwise, go to town. Feel free to object to as much as you’d like, and I will reply. If the conversation goes nowhere, or devolves into breaking the rules of my comment policy, I maintain the right to shut down the comment thread, for the sake of everyone involved.