about this blog
comment policyThis blog operates as a SAFE SPACE for minority discourse. Comments are screened by default. You must abide by my comment policy if you wish to have your comment published. When in doubt, comment on this entry to ensure that your comment (so long as it's free of slurs, threats, or violent rhetoric) will be published.
who is bunnika?
I'm a queer, disabled, nonbinary person, writing about feminism, queer rights, and life with a severe mobility impairment.
bunnika across the web
- 📷 Camping at Susquehanna. I’ve felt more human here. Less stressed. I don’t want to go back to the land... tmblr.co/ZC2Akx2MMX3xB 2 months ago
- 📷 I did my makeup yesterday. Still feel dead and dying. tmblr.co/ZC2Akx2M7E5T5 2 months ago
- I made a post to Facebook that I thought I’d filtered from work people but WHOOPS I missed the biggest... tmblr.co/ZC2Akx2Lu4CML 3 months ago
- 📷 Sometimes I think the light in my eyes is gone. tmblr.co/ZC2Akx2LtSKsA 3 months ago
- I think I scared off my first friend with the new diagnosis. tmblr.co/ZC2Akx2LlfHAA 3 months ago
- Train Wrecks
- "That's How It Happened"
- Snippet: On Call-Outs
- I'm Not Sorry Anymore, Men
- Some Truth Bombs About Rape
- Snippet: A Culture of Victimhood
- Sex-Positive & Woman-Negative
- Snippet: On 2013 and Beyond
- What I Owe You
- The Difference Between Oppression & Bullying
- Ignorance About the Culture of Disability
- Baiting Mental Illness
- Did You Know Cripples Can Do Things?
- From Plastic Picnicware to Polished Silver
- "No Vote for You!"
- The Worst Thing About Not Having a Diagnosis
- The Desolation of Pain
- "Back When I Was a Minority..."
- Circular Arguments
- Grieving for My(old)self
- The Devil in the Details
- Comment Policy
- Privileged Comment Extravaganza!
- Respecting the Victims
- Changes Are Afoot...
- Context and Relativity
- "That's So Lame!"
- Snippet: Teh Menz
- We're Not Professor X
- Sorry, Men, You're STILL Not Oppressed
- Words from a "Cripple"
- Snippet: Trolling
- A New Reality
- But But But...LESBIANS!
- Grade School Logic
- On Unicorns and Cleaning the Stable
- Get Off the Fucking Fence
- Overstepping Allies
- You're Not Cutting My Sons
- "Get Over It"
- Google is Your Friend
- The Man-Hating Feminazi
- You've Got Some 'Spaining to Do
- Sorry, Men, You Are Not Oppressed
- We've Been Violated Enough
- Snippet: Silence
- Fuck the Nip and Tuck
- The Trials of Invisible Illness
- I'm a Slut
- The Inked Feminist
- I Was Not a Child Pirate
- "Trampy" Children
Category Archives: fatphobia
I used to be extremely skinny. There was a time when I needed a belt to hold up my size 0’s. As an adult average, pre-pregnancy, I was never more than a size 2. I never realized then that my … Continue reading